628 640 776 (Whatsapp) 977 316 135

Welcome

Pipoli Aglianico Del Vulture DOC 2013

Be the first to review this product

Winery / Producer Vigneti del Vulture
DO Basilicata
Type Red Ageing wine
Grapes Aglianico
Volume 75cl
Alcohol 13,5 %
Serving at 18º

Pipoli Aglianico Del Vulture DOC is a monovarietal red wine, 100% Aglianico, from the area of Basilicata. It is a wine of great aromatic intensity with a long and balsamic finish.

Out of stock

€8.00

Product Description

Details

Pipoli Aglianico Del Vulture DOC is a monovarietal red wine, 100% Aglianico, from the area of Basilicata.

TASTING NOTE

Intense red color with violet highlights. In the nose is a wine of great aromatic intensity where the notes of cherry stand out along with spicy notes and a touch of vanilla. In the mouth it is characterized by a good structure, long and balsamic finish, mature tannins and persistent finish.

AGING

60% of the wine ages in stainless steel tanks while the remaining 40% remains in barrels for 10 months. After another three months in bottle to complete the ripening process.

PAIRING

Ideal to accompany any meat dish or any type of cheese.

Additional Information

Additional Information

Winery / Producer Vigneti del Vulture
DO Basilicata
Type Red Ageing wine
Grapes Aglianico
Volume 75cl
Alcohol 13,5 %
Serving at 18º

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Pipoli Aglianico Del Vulture DOC 2013

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Opinion

Product Tags

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidad analítica. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Enlace Política de cookies
X